UNIT 6: Food

- Preguntas personales: 
What's your name? - My name is (Cristina)
How are you? - I'm fine thank you
How old are you? - I'm (30) years old
What's the weather like today? - It's (sunny) - it's (rainy) - it's (cloudy) - it's (windy) - it's (snowy)
Where are you from? - I'm from Seville
What's the day today? - (Monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday)
How many (doors) are there? - There IS 1door.
How many (tables) are there? - There ARE 2 tables.
How many (plants) are there? - There ARE 3 plants.
Can you walk? - Yes, I can. 
Can you fly? - No, I can't.
Do you like (dogs)? - Yes, I do / No, I don't.
What do you usually have for breakfast? - I usually have (milk).
What do you usually have for lunch? - I usually have (pasta).
What do you usually have for dinner? - I usually have (soup).

- Gramática  ¡MUY IMPORTANTE!

THE SEASONS

THE ALPHABET

THE WEATHER

THE DAYS OF THE WEEK

THE MONTHS OF THE YEAR

PREPOSITIONS

PREPOSITIONS

PREPOSITIONS

CAN - CAN'T 

THERE IS - THERE ARE

PRESENT PROGRESSIVE

DO YOU LIKE...? - YES, I DO / NO, I DON'T

- Vocabulary: 












































Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

UNIT 3: Clothes

UNIT 5: Family and home